To configure the autoplay to occur when the Item loads on the page, set the event to an Item event. Then, select the Action - this will be a Widget action, as the action is not going to be performed by the whole Item, just part of it (a "Widget"). From the Reference drop-down, select the audio file you wish to apply the autoplay to. You will be able to differentiate each file by its file name. Then, select your Action: Play, Pause, Seek, Resume, or Stop.
Figure 8: Configuring Action Builder to autoplay audio when the Item loads.
To disable the navigation buttons on the Item, while the audio is playing:
- add a new action (action 2) and select Item event.
- Then select Item action, as the navigation will be disabled across the whole Item.
- From the drop-down, select Disable navigation. We then need to tell the action that we want to Enable navigation again when the audio finishes playing - remember, Action Builder will not know what to do unless it is explicitly told.
- Select Widget event this time, as the event that you want to trigger the action is concerning the Audio file in the Question.
- Select the audio file from the drop-down menu, and select Playback completes as the Event.
- Just like when we Enabled navigation, to disable it we need to select Item action again but this time select Enable navigation instead of Disable navigation.
Figure 9: Configuring Action Builder to Disable and Enable navigation based on autoplay.