Learnosity's Question Editor contains over 40 different default Question templates to choose from, organised into 9 different categories:
The majority of our Question types are autoscored - here is a complete breakdown of our autoscored and manually graded Questions. It is possible to convert any autoscored Question type to a manually graded question, using the 'Enable auto scoring' setting in the Question Editor.
For Question templates, you can customize:
- The category the template belongs to
- The template name and description
- The template icon
- Show or hide settings in the template
- Change default settings in the template
- Remove templates completely
You can also customize the Question Editor categories:
- Change category names
- Add templates to new, customised categories
- Remove whole categories entirely
Click here for a more detailed article on customization.